DEVICES FOR COMMUNICATION WITH THE CENTRAL STATION
There are devices that, when connected to the alarm control panel, send signals via mobile GSM and GPRS, via internet and via VHF – UHF frequency. Our Company’s Signal Receiving Center ARC is able to receive alarm signals transmitted by any means.
ALARM SYSTEM - WIRELESS CONTROL
Connected to any alarm control panel, it serves on the remote alarm control. This is necessary when there is perimeter detection at a protected area, where someone shall control the alarm system remotely. There are controllers with simple (one-way) communication, two-way communication and in the shape of keypad.
The actions that can be performed are, total arm set up, partial arm set up, panic and some automation, such as lighting activation . The keypad controller act as a keyboard. In interactive versions there is a question button with information about the system status (if it is armed or not). The controllers are water resistant and made of materials with high durability to withstand time and use.
- Water resistant panic function allows user to instantly send panic signal to the Central Signal Receiving Station. Visual indicator (LED) for arming actions and battery testing. […]
- Slim, ergonomic design, water resistant. Perform up to 5 different commands-actions. Typical range: 60m with RTX3 receiver. Available in 433 MHz or 868 MHz.
- Maximum number of remote controls: 32 with Spectra SP, 999 with Digiplex EVO. Supports two RPT1 repeaters. Preventing RF interference. Low battery, tamper and check-in supervision. […]
- Compatible with MG5000, MG5050, Spectra SP και RTX3. Keeps the last system status received from the control panel in memory. Momentarily press the Info button to […]
- Two-way wireless controller. By momentarily pressing the Info button, the last system status is displayed – even when out of range. Used to confirm the last […]
- Water resistant with backlight. Ability to perform up to 5 different actions per remote control. Available in 433 MHz or 868 MHz. Typical range: 60m with […]